The results are now available for the 2021-22 EIPS Parent Survey conducted in March. Thank you to all families who took the time to share their feedback with the Division. The survey included a series of questions related to the three priorities outlined in the EIPS Four-Year Education Plan: 2018-22 (Year 4).
- Priority 1: Promote growth and success for all students
- Priority 2: Enhance high-quality learning and working environments
- Priority 3: Enhance public education through effective engagement
The overall Division results represent 3,450 responses from parents and guardians across the Division.
The survey results for Glen Allan have helped us identify the following areas of strength and opportunities for growth.
- Areas of strength:
- Overall, approximately 85% of parents were either satisfied or strongly satisfied in all areas of the school
- Parents know their children are cared for and encouraged to do their best with 92% and 94.5% of parents responding with satisfaction respectively
- Over 90% of parents responded that students are safe and demonstrate positive citizenship at Glen Allan
- Opportunities for growth:
- Quality of Education – fewer parents agree that quality of school has increased this year and the satisfaction with the quality of education, teaching, and leadership went down slightly, from an average of 95% to 87%
- Overall satisfaction – the percentage of parents who are dissatisfied across all questions increased by about 5%
The feedback gathered in the survey will help our school and the Division measure its progress toward meeting the priorities and goals outlined in the EIPS Four-Year Education Plan and develop strategies to better serve students and the wider community moving forward.