Thank you to all families who took the time to share their feedback with the Division. The survey included a series of questions related to the three priorities outlined in the EIPS Four-Year Education Plan.
- Priority 1: Promote growth and success for all students
- Priority 2: Enhance high-quality learning and working environments
- Priority 3: Enhance public education through effective engagement
The survey results for Glen Allan have helped us identify the following areas of strength and opportunities for growth.
- Areas of strength:
- Overall, approximately 85% of parents were either satisfied or strongly satisfied in all areas of the school
- Parents know their children are cared for and encouraged to do their best with 92% and 94.5% of parents responding with satisfaction respectively
- Over 90% of parents responded that students are safe and demonstrate positive citizenship at Glen Allan
- Opportunities for growth:
- Quality of Education – fewer parents agree that quality of school has increased or been maintained during the 2022-23 school year.
The feedback gathered in the survey will help our school and the Division measure its progress toward meeting the priorities and goals outlined in the EIPS Four-Year Education Plan and develop strategies to better serve students and the wider community moving forward.