School Fee Consultation Survey
School Fee Consultation Results for 2021-2022
School Fee Consultation Survey Results
Thank you so much for taking the time to provide your input into planning for school fees next year! We had 24 parents complete the survey and we will use this information to guide our planning for the 2021-22 school year. Here is a summary of the feedback we received from you:
- 96% of responses indicated support for two or more curricular field trips (70% of those responses indicating support for three or more trips)
- 58% of responses indicated support for paying up to $25/field trip
- 63% of responses indicated preference to pay field trip fees as they occur throughout the school year
- 70% of responses classified the use of agendas as being extremely important in grades 1-3
- 81% of responses classified the use of agendas as being extremely important in grades 4-6
- 100% of responses indicated support to pay for an agenda for their child
We will share the proposed fee schedule for 2021-22 at our next virtual GASC meeting on February 18 at 6:30 p.m. Thank you again for sharing your thoughts with us and we are hopeful for a return to regular field trip opportunities next year!
Thank you for your ongoing support! If you have any questions or feedback, please do not hesitate to contact us at the school office.