2018-2019 EIPS Parent Survey Results
2018-19 EIPS Parent Survey Results Report
The results are now available for the 2018-19 EIPS Parent Survey conducted in March. Thank you to all families who took the time to share their feedback with the Division. The survey included 21 questions related to the three priorities outlined in the EIPS 2018-22 Four-Year Education Plan:
- Priority 1: Promote growth and success for all students
- Priority 2: Enhance high quality learning and working environments
- Priority 3: Enhance public education through effective engagement, partnerships and communication
The overall Division results represent 3,713 responses from parents and guardians across the Division. This was an increase in responses from 2,918 in the previous year.
The survey results for Glen Allan Elementary have helped us identify the following areas of strength and opportunities for growth.
We have had over a third more responses this year than in previous years. We are very happy with the amazing results of our parent survey. Combining the two top results of “Very satisfied” and “satisfied” and taking the “do not know” responses into account, our scores range between 97.78% and 84.81%.
Areas of strength:
- 97.78% - The school staff care about my child?
- 95.65% - How satisfied are you with the quality of education that your child is receiving?
- 94.56% - How satisfied are you with the quality of teaching at your school?
When it comes to opportunities for growth, we are focusing on the lower combined scores but also those areas that also had a high number of “don’t know “responses.
Opportunities for growth are:
- 84.81% - In your opinion, has the quality of education that your child experienced at school improved. 19.78% Choose “Don’t know” or “Not applicable”.
- 87.01% - How satisfied are you with the opportunities to be involved in decisions at your child’s school? 14.44% “Don’t know” response
- 91.10% - My child has an understanding of First Nations, Métis and Inuit culture and history? 19.65% “Don’t know” response
The feedback gathered will help our school and the Division measure its progress toward meeting the priorities and goals outlined in the EIPS 2018-22 Four-Year Education Plan and develop strategies to better serve students and the wider community moving forward.
Parent Survey Results: Glen Allan Elementary, Parent Survey Results